Thursday, August 19, 2010

The 'Pigeonator'

The idea to motorize a bicycle came from my visit back home to Melbourne last Xmas.  I saw a guy in Fitzroy getting around on a cool custom bicycle - with a single cylinder engine.
As soon as I returned to Singapore, I purchased an engine kit from China. I wanted something a little different, and realized I was surrounded by vintage roadster-style bicycles.
I managed to buy one from an old man, and the disassembly began. With the addition of custom designed twin petrol tanks - the 'Pigeonator' was born.  A Chinese-inspired hot-rod/throw-back to the early motorcycles of the 1900's.   
The 'Pigeonator'

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brad-

Love the Pigeonator! Especially the tank. Would love to hear more about it. Possibly post on my blog

http://www.flyingpigeonproject.org

August 11, 2013 at 6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home